The primary concern of the company is the listing of the terms that govern the rights and obligations of beautykey.gr to all of you who will visit its websites and which aims to inform you about your rights and obligations and your best service in the search and obtain the products you wish to purchase from its store.
A necessary condition for the transactions between us to begin is the disclosure by you of some of your personal information. When you place an order, we will ask you for your full name, the address to which the products sold will be sent, your phone number (or any other phone you want to be used for your best service), your email address, etc. and in case you choose to make your payments by credit card, its number, and its expiration date. Beautykey.gr, strictly, following the principles of personal data protection provided by the relevant laws and international conventions, will not proceed to any unfair use without your prior approval. Beautykey.gr in no way discloses, publishes, sells, exchanges personal data and information that you have provided to us. Your personal information may be made public by the company, always in accordance with the procedure provided by law when required by a public authority, court, etc. Beautykey.gr reserves the right to inform its suppliers with statistical sales statements, which in any case will not contain personal information that may lead to the identification of individuals. Also, if there is a reason to change the personal information you have provided to us or to restrict or cancel the use of some of this information (eg your credit card number), you can proceed at any time by completing the relevant electronic form.
The prices listed in the relevant catalogs include VAT (24%). These prices refer to the quantities that are available in our warehouse, while beautykey.gr reserves the right to adjust the prices. For some areas of Greece for which reduced VAT rates apply, the prices of the products are lower than those listed because of the reduced VAT.
1. Availability: For all the products contained in the website of beautykey.gr there are clear indications for the availability of our warehouse. In this way, you will be able to easily find out before placing your order which of our products are available in our warehouses and immediately deliverable, which products are not immediately available but we are waiting on a set date to receive them from our suppliers and finally, which products are not available but we expect information from our suppliers on the exact date of receipt. Nevertheless, you can send us your order even for products that are not available in our warehouses and we will contact you by e-mail or phone call, within a reasonable time, to inform you about the possible time of receipt of the product from the supplier and its subsequent delivery to you. In this case, you have the option, if you consider that the time period does not satisfy you, to request the withdrawal of the order of the product in question.
In any case, it must be made clear that the above delivery time of your order also depends on the availability of products in our warehouses.
In addition, we give you the opportunity to choose if you wish to pick up all the products, which due to their different availability will have different delivery times, with a single shipment to the place of delivery at the latest date and as soon as it is possible to deliver to courier service or you would like to receive the products in partial deliveries depending on the time they can be delivered to you.
2. Force majeure: If for reasons of force majeure (eg bad weather, strikes, etc.) it is not possible to deliver the products to you within the predetermined time we will inform you via e-mail, in order to tell us if you wish us to proceed to the completion of your order.
3. Responsibility beautykey.gr: beautykey.gr is not responsible for defects or poor quality of products available to its customers. All products are received packaged from the suppliers. However, in case a defective product is found in the delivered quantities, you reserve the right to return it with the possibility of replacing it with our own shipping or refund costs. Beautykey.gr is not responsible for an organized attack by hackers aiming to steal users' personal data, but even in this case, the users' credit cards are guaranteed since the numbers and codes of the credit cards are not stored in the system.
4. Advertising messages: beautykey.gr provides its users with the opportunity to choose their information about the new products available on the market and for any other offers, payment arrangements, etc. by sending advertising - informational messages to their email or postal address or by phone. Beautykey.gr is not overusing its above service. Users are always given the option to stop receiving advertising messages.
6. Modification of the present terms: beautykey.gr reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions.
7. Applicable Law: All transactions you make via beautykey.gr are governed by International and European law governing matters relating to e-commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) governing matters relating to distance selling.